Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Any Cloud Solutions
Designing and implementing cloud based solutions with Microsoft Azure, AWS, or any cloud solutions
– Delivering performance tuning advice and guidance on the Microsoft virtualization platform
– A thorough background implementing hybrid cloud strategies for existing customers that leverage the public cloud e.g AWS, Azure etc.
– Excellent and clear communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simpler language.
– A good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS and IaaS components.
– Understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures.
– Advise customers and their IT teams as they look to move their business to a public cloud architecture
– Understand the customer need and establish company’s product as the best solution that addresses the technical and business requirements
– Conduct technical workshops and education sessions
– Manage customer technical due diligence and risk management processes
– Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs and technical requirements documents
– Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
– Diploma/ Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
– Experience in Microsoft Window Platform, Server 2008/2012/ VMware, Security/Anti-virus, Data-storage/backup products and solutions.
– Experience in Backup, Disaster Recovery software such as Symantec Backup Exec, CA ARCServe, Acronis
– Experience in any Cloud solution, Hyper Converge Solution
– Experience in VMware, Azure, AWS will be a bonus
– Good working attitude, a team player but also able to work independently
– Those with relevant Industrial IT Certification (e.g. MSCA/MCSE/VMware etc) will be given priority consideration