1. SAFEHOUSE Account Manager
• Contributing to the company’s sales revenue by acquiring new accounts
• Developing sales pipeline for cloud, data centre, managed services and other related services in the country
• Managing exisitng customers’ account and servicing them
• Work with the Marketing Executive for marketing strategy
• Work with presales for proposals
• Diploma or Degree in Computing, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Marketing or equivalent
• Good command in English – verbal and written
• Comfortable with presentation to prospects
• Experience in sales of AWS/Azure/Google/AliBaba is an added advantage
• A people-oriented person
• Preferably with some technical knowledge in IT and Cloud industry.
• At least 2 years of sales experience in the cloud computing, data centre, virtualization or web hosting industry.
Attractive benefits and incentive will be provided from time to time for candidates who perform very well in his/her works.
Please forward a detailed resume with qualifications, current and expected salary, telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (610462-A)
M-1, Kiara II, Mezzanine Floor
No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mont’ Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 – 6411 6288
Fax: 03 – 6411 6188
2. Presales System Engineer
• Working very closely with the sales and marketing team in the presales and sales process
• Delivering performance tuning advice and guidance on the Cloud platform
• Understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures.
• Advise customers and their IT teams as they look to move their business to a public cloud architecture
• Understand the customer need and establish company’s product as the best solution that addresses the technical and business requirements
• Conduct technical workshops and education sessions
• Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs and technical proposals.
• Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
• Research and experiment new solutions for customers
• Provide technical support for any cloud services and platform with post-sales team.
• To help customer in driving digital transformation using Cloud.
• Diploma/ Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Experience in Microsoft Window Platform, Server 2008/2012/2016, Virtualization technologies, Data-storage/backup products and solutions.
• Experience in Backup, Disaster Recovery software such as Symantec Backup Exec, CA ARCServe, Acronis, Veaam, Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup.
• Experience in any Cloud solution, Hyper Converge Solution
• Experience in VMware, Azure, AWS will be a bonus
• Excellent and clear communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simpler language.
• A good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS and IaaS components.
• Subject matter expert especially for Cloud technology.
• Good working attitude, a team player but also able to work independently
• Those with relevant Industrial IT Certification (e.g. MSCA/MCSE/VMware etc) will be given priority consideration
Email your CV in confidence in MS Word format only to: email@example.com
Note: This position is strictly open for Malaysian ONLY.
Kindly state your current and expected salaries and your date of availability. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the “SUBJECT” of your email application.