SAFEHOUSE is hiring!
We are currently looking for a system engineer who’s familiar with cloud platform, and here are the job responsibilities:
1. Designing and implementing cloud based solutions with Microsoft Azure, AWS, or any cloud solutions
2. Delivering performance tuning advice and guidance on the Microsoft virtualization platform
3. Excellent and clear communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simpler language.
4. A good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS and IaaS components
5. Understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
6. Advise customers and their IT teams as they look to move their business to a public cloud architecture
8. Conduct technical workshops and education sessions
9. Manage customer technical due diligence and risk management processes
10. Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs and technical requirements documents
11. Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification
• Diploma/ Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Experience in Microsoft Window Platform, Server 2008/2012/ VMware, Security/Anti-virus, Data-storage/backup products and solutions.
• Experience in Backup, Disaster Recovery software such as Symantec Backup Exec, CA ARCServe, Acronis
• Experience in any Cloud solution, Hyper Converge Solution
• Experience in VMware, Azure, AWS will be a bonus
• Good working attitude, a team player but also able to work independently
• Those with relevant Industrial IT Certification (e.g. MSCA/MCSE/VMware etc) will be given priority consideration
Email your CV in confidence in MS Word format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This position is strictly open for Malaysian ONLY.
Kindly state your current and expected salaries and your date of availability. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the “SUBJECT” of your email application.